CutPRO® Cut Resistant Trousers
CutPRO® Cut Resistant Trousers are a fundamental part of our great new and innovative brand within the world of PPE.
We came to the conclusion that there was a real need for high quality and equally durable cut resistant trousers. Potential customers from literally around the world made contact and explained that the “˜wear-ability”™ of their existing PPE was rather “˜limited”™, the sizing options were not sufficient enough or the quality was not up to their expectations.
CutPRO® came into this world to make a real difference to those professionals. Our message was very clear”¦ we can and will design trousers that a) will do precisely what we claim they will do, and b) will be 100% fit for purpose.
Our new design and garment production service has been launched especially for those in the glass and metal industry in need of durable and quality protection from accidental cuts.
- BS EN 388:2016 Performance & Protection Levels:
- Abrasion Resistance: Level 3
- Cut Resistance: Level 5
- Tear Resistance: Level 4
- Puncture Resistance: Level 4
- Cut Resistance (TDM 100): Level E
Following extensive research and development, and the support of some of the leading health and safety professionals of internationally respected flat glass and sheet metal processing companies, we are now here to help YOU to gain access to precisely the cut resistant trousers you really need or want.
CutPRO® Cut Resistant Trousers”¦
- are made out of 100% Cut-Tex® PRO a highly acclaimed, ultra-high performance fabric that is in excess of 5 times
- more cut resistant than Kevlar® products rated level 3 at 5N.
- offer ANSI/ISEA 2016 Blade Cut Resistance Level A5
- offer the highest levels of cut, abrasion, puncture and tear resistance possible (according to EN 388 – Protection
- Against Mechanical Risks)
- are carefully produced in the European Union
We believe that CutPRO® Cut Resistant Trousers and cut resistant shirts will offer your workforce the highest levels of safety on the market right now and in the future.
Please feel free to contact us if you believe we can be of help.