Why Choose CutPRO®?
CutPRO® is a new innovative brand of primarily bespoke high performance cut resistant clothing, created for those in the glass and metal industry in need of quality, durable and user-friendly cut protection.
We believe that there are differences between one flat glass company and another. We also believe that there are differences between one sheet metal company and another. The differences might be based on one of several of the following:
- Precise operational tasks (manual handling Vs automatisation)
- Operational risks, especially in regards to ‘risk of laceration’
- Temperature of environment
- History of accidents and precise type/location of cut injuries
- Additional factors
Based on this we don’t believe in a ‘one garment fits all approach’.
We would like to offer you a greater role in the design/development of the cut resistant garments your workforce will be wearing. We would like to offer you ‘options’ in terms of designs, colours, available materials and define what precise areas of the garment should offer a high and durable level of cut protection.
- the result of extensive research and contribution from health and safety professionals of leading flat glass and sheet metal processing companies from around the world.
- using 100% Cut-Tex® PRO a globally respected, ultra-high performance, light, durable and easy to wear fabric that is 5 times more cut resistant than Kevlar® products rated level 3 at 5N.
- an extremely durable cut resistant clothing brand, offering ANSI/ISEA 2016 Blade Cut Resistance Level A5 also offering the highest levels of cut, abrasion, puncture and tear resistance possible (according to EN 388 – Protection Against Mechanical Risks)
- being manufactured in the European Union
- CE marked (Cat II PPE) where applicable