CutPRO® | Specialised In Cut Resistant PPE
CutPRO® is a new innovative brand of primarily bespoke high performance cut resistant workwear, created for those in the glass and metal industry in need of high quality, extremely durable and bespoke cut protection.
We are here to work with you, and create and produce cut resistant personal protective equipment (PPE), designed specifically around your precise operational risks, job responsibilities and design guidance or preferences.
We have looked at several cut resistant garment designs, and together with the multi award winning ‘Department of Apparel’ of one of the UK’s leading Universities worked on developing some of the ultimate garment designs, taking durability and quality to a completely different level.
We all know, cut resistant clothing is classed as personal protective equipment (PPE). Based on Wikipedia it is “a type of clothing especially worn for work… which involves manual labour within production or processing facilities where the risk of laceration (cuts) is realistic.”
CutPRO® has been launched to effectively help improve the personal safety of those professionals. We believe that CutPRO® Cut Resistant Clothing will offer your employees / workforce the most reliable and highest levels of safety on the market right now and in the future.
Please browse our regularly updated website and view just a few examples of our new outstanding craftsmanship.
CutPRO® is offering more than just cut protection and is…
- the result of extensive research and valuable contribution from health and safety professionals of leading flat glass and sheet metal processing companies from around the world.
- made out of 100% Cut-Tex® PRO a globally respected, ultra-high performance, light, durable and easy to wear fabric that is 5 times more cut resistant than Kevlar® products rated level 3 at 5N.
- an extremely durable cut resistant clothing brand, offering ANSI/ISEA 2016 Blade Cut Resistance Level A5
- offering the highest levels of cut, abrasion, puncture and tear resistance possible (according to EN 388 - Protection Against Mechanical Risks)
- being manufactured in the European Union
- CE marked (Cat II PPE) where applicable
- your opportunity to ensure your workforce ends up with protective clothing you truly believe in.
Our dedicated team is always available to offer advice and we will be more than happy to help if we can. Please make contact by either briefly filling in our contact us form or call us on +44 (0) 845 51953.