- Cut-Tex® PRO is used to provide excellent cut resistance
- Full arm, shoulder and abdomen protection
- Breathable polyester chest and back
- Thumb loops
- 100% latex free
- UKCA and CE Certified cut-resistant PPE
- Alternative colour options for polyester fabric and logo embroidery available upon request.
- Please view our complete products list
In case you have any questions, please feel free and contact us.
Additional features available. Minimum order quantities apply.
CutPRO® Cut Resistant Crew Neck Top with Full Armguard & Belly Patch
CutPRO® Cut Resistant Tops are manufactured using Cut-Tex® PRO, offering outstanding tested and certified levels of cut, abrasion, tear and puncture resistance.
Suitable for professionals working in the following industries:
- Glass and glazing
- Industrial manufacturing
Declaration of Conformity
Please read our Declaration of Conformity, related to our garments' compliance with EN340:2003 Protective Clothing - General and PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
CutPRO® branded products are unavailable in Canada, please contact us for other available branding options.
Notified Body BTTG Testing & Certification (0388)
- EN 388;2016 Cut Level E (TDM-100 test)
- EN 388:2003 Cut Level 5 (Coupe test)
- ANSI/ISEA 105-2016 Cut Level A5
- Cut-Tex® PRO - Grey Marl
- Polyester- Black and Orange
Place of Manufacture
EU - CE PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Do not use this product for protection from high speed or serrated blade
- Do not use this product near moving machines or where there is a risk of entanglement
- This product is designed to minimise the risk of injury from potential hazards in the industrial workspace (abrasions, cuts, tears and puncture)
- This product is used only for the designated purpose, no item of PPE can provide full protection
- This product is not designed to protect the hands, gloves are to be worn when required
- This product does not protect from hypodermic needles or similar sharp pointed objects
- Care and attention must always be taken when in a carrying out potential hazardous activities in the workspace
- Cut-Tex® PRO is an ultra-high performance cut resistant fabric, however, it is not cut proof
- Do not wear this product if damaged, always inspect prior to use
- Do not leave in a contaminated condition, launder immediately
- When not worn, store this product in cool dry conditions away from direct sunlight
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not wash with fabric conditioner
- Reshape whilst damp
We aim to deliver within 14 days, subject to our stock levels. If products are out of stock, or for quantities of 50+, delivery may take longer. If for any reason we believe your order may take longer to dispatch you will be contacted by a member of our team with an estimated dispatch time.
For large quantities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org