CutPRO® Cut Resistant Trousers
CutPRO® Cut Resistant Trousers
Cut Resistant Trousers are a fundamental part of our great innovative brand within the world of personal protective equipment.
Following extensive research, we concluded that there was a real need for high quality and equally durable cut resistant trousers. Potential customers from literally around the world made contact and explained that the 'wear-ability' of their existing PPE was rather 'limited', the sizing options were not sufficient enough or the quality did not meet their expectations.
Our CutPRO® Cut Resistant Trousers incorporate cut resistant areas in a standard workwear trousers design and are available in two styles:
- CutPRO® Cut Resistant Trousers with Front Protection and Adjustable Leg
- CutPRO® Cut Resistant Trousers with Front and Back Protection
Both models eliminate the need to wear additional garments for protection against cuts, lacerations and puncture injuries.
The highly acclaimed CutPRO® brand came into this world to make a real difference to those professionals. Our message was very clear: we can and will design trousers that...
- will do precisely what we claim they will do
- will be 100% fit for purpose
- are fully CE marked and comply with all European rules and regulations
- offer the highest possible levels of protection.
CutPRO® Cut Resistant Trousers | Protection Levels
BS EN 388:2016 Performance & Protection Levels:
- Cut Resistance (TDM 100): Level E
- Cut Resistance Level 5 (according to the previous EN 388:2003 standard)
- Puncture Resistance: Level 4
- Tear Resistance: Level 4
- Abrasion Resistance: Level 3
- ANSI/ISEA 2016 Blade Cut Resistance Level A5
CutPRO® Cut Resistant Trousers | Features & Benefits
- Highly acclaimed Cut-Tex® PRO* cut resistant fabric is used to provide exceptional cut resistance
- Full front, lower back leg and groin protection
- Knee patches
- Hi-Vis piping
- Belt loops
- Rear pockets
- Side leg pocket
- D-ring attachment
- 100% latex free
Suitable for professionals working in the following industries:
- Flat/Float Glass Production/Processing
- Sheet Metal
- Air Conditioning
Following extensive research and development, and the support of some of the leading health and safety professionals of internationally respected flat glass production and processing companies, we are now here to help YOU to gain access to precisely the cut resistant trousers you really need or want.
Please read our CEO’s very informative article, titled: How Cut Resistant Clothing Suppliers In Europe Keep Cutting Corners
All garments are produced in the EU and are fully CE certified and marked, complying will all industry standards and laws, rules, regulations and directives.
Please feel free to contact us if you believe we can be of help.
Enjoy browsing our website.
Robert Kaiser, CEO
PPSS Group | CutPRO®
*Our garments are made from our very own Cut-Tex® PRO a highly acclaimed, ultra-high performance cut resistant fabric that is in excess of 5 times more cut resistant than Kevlar® products rated level 3 at 5N.