CutPRO® Cut Resistant Workwear
CutPRO® is a new design and production service, a fresh innovative brand of primarily bespoke cut resistant workwear e.g. cut resistant jackets, cut resistant trousers or cut resistant aprons.
This new brand has been created for those in the glass and metal industry in need of durable and quality protection from accidental cuts.
We have looked at several existing workwear over a substantial period of time, and subsequently we have spent hundreds of hours establishing how we can improve what was out there and come up with new design suggestions, taking effective cut protection, durability and quality within the workwear market to a completely another level.
CutPRO® Cut Resistant Workwear is…
- the result of extensive research and development, and the assistance and support contribution of some of the leading health and safety professionals of internationally respected flat glass and sheet metal processing companies.
- using 100% Cut-Tex® PRO a highly acclaimed, ultra-high performance fabric that is in excess of 5 times more cut resistant than Kevlar® products rated level 3 at 5N.
- being successfully incorporated in cut resistant workwear around the world since 2012
- offering ANSI/ISEA 2016 Blade Cut Resistance Level A5
- offering the highest levels of cut, abrasion, puncture and tear resistance possible (according to EN 388 - Protection Against Mechanical Risks)
- being carefully produced in the European Union
According to Wikipedia, workwear is clothing worn for work, especially work that involves manual labour. Often those employed within trade industries elect to be outfitted in workwear because it is built to provide durability and safety. We believe that CutPRO® Cut Resistant Workwear will offer your workforce the highest levels of safety on the market right now and in the future.
Please feel free to contact us. Our team of very knowledgeable experts are here to help you to ‘get what you want’. Simply browse our range of products and if you like what you see, or in case you would like us to amend a particular garment subject to your design preferences… simply contact us.